Sunday, August 15, 2010

Eli Martin Roylance

I know it's already been two months but better late than never. Here are some pictures of our sweet little baby boy! He was an incredibly tiny little guy when he was born... only 5 lbs 10 oz., 18 inches long. He was born on Father's Day, June 20th 2010. We joked about him coming on that day and it bit us in the butt. Haha apparently we joked one too many times. But I was blessed with a super easy birthing experience. Heck I might even do it again sometime ;) Especially if we can get another little sweetheart like the one we have now.






And now here he is two months later... He's finally filling in! Haha he's 10 1/2 lbs. I look at him and think there is no way women (including my mother) deliver 10 lb babies. And yet they do. I am definitely happy with the 5 lb variety as long as they are healthy.




4 comments:

royce and aubree said...

i love him! i'm so glad we finally got to meet him but sad it was such a quick trip! it was so good to see you guys can't wait to see you at christmas! give "ili" a kiss from us!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he changed even since we saw him a few weeks ago! what a little man! we miss you guys already!

Deidra said...

He's adorable!!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

He is definitely cute and how fun. I love when they are so cute and small and always fall asleep when you are in the car, in the store, in the restaurant. Cherish it! Congrats!!!