The other day we took Eli out on a tractor for the first time. Martin was swathing the field right in front of our house so Eli and I went and sat with him. Over all I think Eli liked it. He cried when Martin had to slam the door shut but other than that he was good, and fell asleep for the majority of the time. With such an early start at farming he should be a pro by the time he's old enough to take over right? :)
Eli taking his job seriously and concentrating hard on steering straight...
Eli telling us how exciting and awesome it is to be a farmer...
Eli crashed out because farming is hard work. :)
Friday, September 17, 2010
Been Farming Long?
Posted by Chelsea Roylance at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh how fun!!!! I love all the "firsts" that babies have!
so cute thats fun you got to go sit with daddy!
Staying awake is the hardest part of driving a tractor!~ He is so cute Chelsea! It was fun to see him in person.
Post a Comment