Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

I don't normally like spiders (AT ALL) but somehow this cute little guy just stole my heart :) And as you can see I finally got him to smile while looking at the camera!! Yes! It's called clicking your tongue and talking in a really high voice... haha for whatever reason he liked it and it worked :)


What handsome boys I've got :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh what a cool spider costume! i've never seen one like that before! very cute!!

ValaRee said...

Eli is the cutest little guy ever. His daddy isn't bad either!! Really cleaver costume. It doubles as a super cute Uncle Fester too!! I'd love a couple prints of those for my photo album :)

royce and aubree said...

so cute love the costume! i can't wait to see that little guy in december!!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I totally love that costume! How awesome :) what a cute smile! Anytime mom acts ridiculous it some how makes them laugh.